School Logo

St Thomas of Canterbury RC Primary School

Together with God we reach for the stars

Interactive bar

Get in touch

Contact Details


Are you an EU citizen claiming Universal Credit?


If you are, you need to update your immigration status on your UC claim. This can be done by providing what’s called your  “share code” to the DWP.

This must be done by the end of October to ensure that your Universal Credit payments don’t stop.


This is how you can find out your "share code"


You can also contact the Home Office online to get information about your status


Talk to your work coach if you are unsure whether your code has been uploaded.


Need further advice?

If you need further advice on this contact Citizens Advice Salford




Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm you can call on freephone 08082787802

If you can’t reach them during these times you can call or SMS to 0161 850 5053 7 days a week between 6pm and 9pm



They can advice you by email here


In person


See where you can drop in for advice here




If you are helping someone and would like to refer their details to us please do so by submitting a referral through our website here