ST. THOMAS OF CANTERBURY RC PRIMARY SCHOOL
HADFIELD STREET, HIGHER BROUGHTON,
SALFORD. M7 4XG
TEL: 0161 921 2060
FAX: 0161 921 2061
Headteacher: Mr D Deane
Dear Parents and Carers,
As we move towards Christmas, the children and staff are busy preparing a variety of special Christmas celebrations and performances in school. To make sure our hardworking parents and carers don’t miss any of these, and to hopefully give you enough time to arrange time off work if necessary, I have listed below the main Christmas events.
- Wednesday 11th Dec’ – Christmas dinner available in school for all children – cost is £1.80. If you want your child to have Christmas dinner in school and they don’t normally have a school dinner, then please send the £1.80 into school in an envelope marked Christmas Dinner on Tuesday 10th Dec’
- Friday 13th Dec’ - Reception classes – Christmas Nativity performance in dining hall – 9.30am , followed by Head teacher awards for Reception children only - all Reception parents welcome
- Tuesday 17th Dec’ at 9.10am – Head teachers termly awards for all junior classes – Y3,Y4,Y5,Y6 – parents welcome
- Tuesday 17th Dec’ at 7pm in St Thomas of Canterbury Church – Traditional – Victorian Themed Junior Carol Service led by Year 5 – all children and parents in Year 3,4.5 and 6 most welcome.
- Wednesday 18th Dec’ – at 9.20pm in dining hall - Nursery performance of Christmas nativity for parents followed by Head teacher awards.
- Wednesday 18th Dec’ – at 2.15pm in Parish Hall – both Year 1 classes will present their Christmas play, followed by Head teacher awards – all Year 1 parents welcome
- Thursday 19th Dec’ – Year 2 Christmas Play at 9.30am in Parish Hall - Year 2 parents are most welcome, followed by Headteacher’s Autumn Term awards.
- Friday 20th Dec’ – End of Autumn Term mass in school at 9.15am – all welcome.
We hope to see many of our parents and carers at these special Christmas events and thank you once more for your continued support.